Hi guys.
    I dunno if i'm supposed to write this here but whatever.
    I recently got a g2 and after 2 months of little to no use i decided to charge it up. It was on 14% when I charged it but it slowly withered away to 0%. I have tried multiple places (usb,plug,usb plag adaptor) but nothing will work. What can i do to fix this? The weird thing is, is that it recognizes all the sources as power as it lights up but only shows a battery with a caution sign at 0%. It is also worth noting that there is a red light led when the phone is off but in the charger.
    10-11-2014 01:37 PM
    Welcome to the forums. To clarify, you have tried other cables, chargers and wall outlets?
    10-11-2014 02:26 PM
    Look at the rating on the charger. On the output line, it's 5 Volts (or close, maybe 5.2) - what's the current (Amps or A)?

Leave the phone plugged into the charger, but turned off for 24 hours. By that point, assuming that the charger has a rating of at least 500mA (or 0.5A), the battery should be fully charged. (The red light indicates that the battery is being charged, so I doubt that it's a bad charger, cord or microUSB jack.) If the battery doesn't take the charge, or doesn't hold it very long, I'd suspect that the battery has met the end of its life. (If you regularly discharge it to near 0%, or even 10%, you're shortening its life drastically - see Battery University - How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries.)
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-11-2014 03:37 PM