I was using the Verizon calendar app that came with S5 then added a new calendar app I wanted to use for work only. Yet, when I close personal one, open and close work one, go back to personal one, the work calendar now displays mixed in with my personal one.

So I found a way in the personal one to unchecked the work one and it does disappear from the personal calendar but only until I open the work calendar app again. As soon as I do and go back to personal one, the work calendar displays again.

I even went to Verizon store and they couldn't figure it out.

Any suggestions?
    10-11-2014 02:54 PM
    I used (I'm retired now) Calendar for business and Cozi for personal use. The entire family - 4 households in 3 states - was on Cozi, and everyone knew what everyone needed doing, when someone needed help ("I'll be working late so who'll give the kids supper?" kind of thing) - it worked well. About all I don't like about either one (and most calendars) is that I can't search for an event by name and have that calendar page come up. I have a doctor's appointment in October 2015, and I know that in 6 months or so I'm going to be trying to find out when my next appointment is because I forgot.
    10-11-2014 03:29 PM