my phone name is karboon a1+ duple pls help my phone is rooted and my phone is switched off it will not turning on i want to send my phone in service center
    10-11-2014 11:15 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you know if rooting voids your warranty? It generally voids warranties, but not necessarily for all manufacturers.

Have you already tried a new battery, if possible? Or looked into replacing the charging port?
    10-11-2014 11:26 PM
    sir i was running a app chainfire 3d for increase gaming performance and after installing the app i will reboot my phone and my phone is not turn on completely and start hang
    my phone name is Karbonn a1+ duple
    Sir please help
    10-14-2014 09:22 AM
    sir i was running a app chainfire 3d for increase gaming performance and after installing the app i will reboot my phone and my phone is not turn on completely and start hang
    my phone name is Karbonn a1+ duple
    Sir please help
    10-16-2014 09:00 AM
    Not only doesn't rooting void the warranty of certain manufacturers, certain governments won't allow them to void it for rooting. (I believe the EU won't.)

The phone is one that almost no one has heard of (I hadn't until I looked for the specs). It seems to be an "India only" phone.

It only does EDGE (very slow) data, and has only 512MB of storage - it would probably be cheaper to replace it with a better phone than to fix this one.

You can look on XDA for any information about it, but if no one there knows how to unbrick it (if it doesn't turn on at all it's either hard-bricked or the battery is totally dead - if it turns on but doesn't go to the homescreen it's soft-bricked), I doubt you'll find any information outside of Indian phone forums.
    10-16-2014 02:41 PM
    sir can you tell me
    in karbonn mobiles root is void warrenty
    10-18-2014 02:06 AM
    No idea whether the manufacturer considers it voiding the warranty, or whether India allows the manufacturer to consider rooting to void it. You'd have to check locally.
    10-18-2014 01:38 PM