Why is my Google Play store is not downloading apps?

A

AC Question

why my google play store is not downloading apps?

when I download anything Google paly store gives an error . It is not downloading anything?why?

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: why my google play store is not downloading apps?

I sometimes get this as well. Forcing it to stop, clearing the app cache, and rebooting the device should cure your problem. If you're not familiar with how to do it, here's how.

Open your app drawer and find the Play Store icon. Long press on it, until the screen changes back to your home screen (your device will probably also do a short vibration). Keep pressing, and at the top of the screen you should see "App info". Slide the icon up to there. Your screen will change again (let go). Near the top left side you'll see "Force Stop". Tap that button. You'll see a menu pop up that says" If you force stop an app, it may cause errors". Just tap OK (you'll be rebooting in a moment anyway, so don't worry about it). Next, on the right side of the screen, look for "Clear Cache" - you may have to scroll down a bit depending on your device's screen size. Tap on that and it should "grey out" and the numbers above it should now show 0.00kb. Now reboot your phone. Once it's powered up again, give things a few minutes to load up before going to the Play Store and trying your downloads again.

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc