Why isn't my data connection (3g) not working after my Android is idle after 7 mins?

A

AC Question

Data connection (3g) not working after android is idle (7 mins).

Hey Guys,

I have a Xolo A500s and the problem i am facing is the problem faced by Kitkat users too.
My Data Connection (3g) is switched on but does not work after my android is kept idle for 7-8 mins.
What i mean is when i switch on my Data connection and switch off the mobile screen for 7-8 mins (no accurate timing but approximately)..and after i switch the screen on to use my internet..
My Data Connection is on with full network signal but i am not able to access the web.

i Tried calling my carrier company and they told me that the Problem is not from their side.

Please help me Guys as Every time i have to switch off and switch on the Data connection manually to repair this problem..or restart my phone which is really frustrating.. :-(

Zaid

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: Data connection (3g) not working after android is idle (7 mins).

Does your phone have a "battery saver" option? If it does, check the settings it has - some phones have the option to automatically disable the data connection in order to save battery. Or do you have a battery saver app that you installed? I have tried a few that disable the data connection after a certain amount of time - but when I'd turn the screen on I would have to manually switch data off and then back on to re-enable the data connection. (So I've stopped using those types of apps because they often are more frustrating to use then anything).

Check those to things out and let us know. We'll try to help you out!