I have an Acer tablet model:B1-710. I do a lot of browsing of random photos and like to save the ones that I like. When I first got the tablet I had no problems, but the photos suddenly stopped showing up in the gallery. I've looked at my downloads and it shows that they have downloaded but they do not show up in the gallery. I've tried redownloading the photos but it does nothing. I also tried updating the tablet, Google chrome, and turning the tablet off and on. The same thing is also happening when I download music. The music I have on here now I did download from the current music apps I use and suddenly they stopped showing up in the tablets playlist. Downloading photos and music worked fine until about a week ago and I can't figure out the problem. I also thought the problem was caused because the WiFi connection was weak, so I connected to a stronger signal and everything was still the same. My photos won't show in the gallery, and my music won't show on the tablet except on the app that I used. Is there anything that I can do? I need suggestions.
    10-12-2014 04:49 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you already tried rebooting the device? Upon rebooting, the system's Media Scanner usually scans through all folders to look for new media. It should do it automatically during the course of your usage, but maybe it was malfunctioning.

Also make sure you don't have a file called ".nomedia" in the folder where the downloads are. That instructs the Media Scanner to ignore the folder when searching for media files.
    10-13-2014 01:57 AM