The phone I am asking about is a Blu Studio 5.0 II.

The phone is not able to recognize the SIM card. I got the phone in June and it worked fine up until yesterday. For some reason I am also not able to turn Wifi on as well.

-I have made sure that the SIM card is facing the correct way in the slot.
    -I have tried a different SIM card in the other slot and it also doesn't recognize that SIM card.
    -I have taken my original SIM card and put it in a similar Blu phone and it works on that phone.
    -I have tried resetting my phone completely and that didn't work as well.

Basically, I know that there is something wrong with the phone and that the SIM card is fine. I would like to know if there would be a way to completely wipe the phone and reset it.

I talked to Walmart because I got a 2-year warranty through them, and they referred me to Straight Talk, who would cover the warranty. I got the phone unlocked and brought it into the Bring Your Own Phone plan so they couldn't cover it as well, and they referred me to Blu. I have yet to contact Blu because their customer service hours are crap.
    10-13-2014 07:47 AM
    Try a factory reset on the device and see if that helps. Go to system settings - security - factory reset. Be sure to backup your data and sync with your accounts beforehand. Let us know how it goes.
    10-13-2014 07:57 AM
    I am the OP, just created an account.

I did try doing a factory reset yesterday, but I am still having the same problem.
    10-13-2014 08:13 AM
    I apologize for the double post, but I wanted to reply to you to make sure you got this.

I did try doing a factory reset yesterday, but I am still having the same problem.
    10-13-2014 08:35 AM