how do i fix this? Also, occasionally I get blank screens (when I bring up Pinterest for example) or network error messages trying to get twitter or instagram. Is there a setting I should be fixing?
    10-13-2014 03:58 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which email app are you using? Is it a flick up, or a swipe down, to refresh the email list?

In regard to the other issues--does that persist even after rebooting?
    10-13-2014 06:54 PM
    I was user of iphone and i could always retains the 50 emails in the my phone. Now this doesn't work in note 4. Please help.

It shows flick up to show more emails. How do you do this. Also when you click on the refresh button , it shows load 13/62 emails. but nothing comes.
    12-05-2014 12:10 PM
    The GMail app has problems (which is why it's no longer on my phone). Try Email. (If trying to download more emails brings no results, it could be because there aren't any new ones. The app isn't telling you that there are - it should say "flick to see if there are any new emails".)

Also - set your sync "time" in the email account (in the email app) to "push", not to a specific time. Unless you get hundreds of emails a day, that will save you battery. The email program won't wake up until the server tells it that there's a new email - and you'll get new emails almost as soon as they arrive.
    12-05-2014 04:31 PM
    My Samsung note also have this problem, I can not get to all my emails only a few, I am trying to check in for my flight, and cant get past 20 emails. I have to use my phone or another device, flick button IS NOT WORKING AT ALL, AND I HAVE A LOT MORE EMAILS, HUNDREDS MORE. I cant get most things to work on this device, its really useless to me and its new. Someone should tell us how to fix this instead of telling us our emails are not there when they are there.
    12-06-2015 08:57 AM
    I have the same problem with my Note 4 - it doesn't load older emails in spite of "load total" being selected. It is definitely frustrating when I know these messages have not been deleted from my device or my home PC. When I really need to recall an older message, although not ideal - it does work, is to do a search for the sender or subject of the email which usually doesn't bring back the required results until I click on "search all folders on device" that appears at the bottom of the initial search. This typically will bring back the email I am looking for - a bit of a pain to have to retrieve messages this way, but it is better than any other option I have come across so far. They really need to fix this because it is a big problem. Hope this helps you until they fix this email issue.
    02-17-2016 06:54 AM