how can I set this as my ringtone
    10-13-2014 04:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you downloaded the music track directly from the Google Play Music app, then you won't be able to use it, because music downloaded from the app is intended for use by the app only. In order for the system to use it as a ringtone, you actually have to download the track from your Google Music Library website on your computer, then transfer that track to your phone's Ringtones folder via USB connection. You could also upload the track from the computer to Google Drive, then download that track from your Google Drive app to your phone, then move it (using a file manager) to the Ringtones folder.

See this article for more info: Android 101: Adding your own custom sounds to Android events | Android Central
    Welcome to Android Central! If you downloaded the music track directly from the Google Play Music app, then you won't be able to use it, because music downloaded from the app is intended for use by the app only. In order for the system to use it as a ringtone, you actually have to download the track from your Google Music Library website on your computer, then transfer that track to your phone's Ringtones folder via USB connection. You could also upload the track from the computer to Google Drive, then download that track from your Google Drive app to your phone, then move it (using a file manager) to the Ringtones folder.

See this article for more info: Android 101: Adding your own custom sounds to Android events | Android Central
    10-13-2014 06:02 PM