About a week ago my phone started acting up. I can open an app and use it for a while, but after I close the app and let the screen lock, the next time I try to use it nothing will open and I have to restart my phone. If I only use the call or text buttons it's fine. I thought installing a software update would help, but it has just made the problem worse. Now my phone won't start at all! When I press the power button it will load to the first HTC screen, but won't go any further. It stays stuck on that screen unless I turn on the bootloader to power down the phone or until the battery dies. I have no idea how to fix this problem! Also I have gone to the bootloader screen and tried to do recovery and a factory reset, but all that does is take it back to the HTC screen.
    10-13-2014 11:47 PM
    I had a similar problem with one of the mini htc one models (v I think).
    After trying two different mini versions of the htc I realised they just suck.
    I finally just got a good phone.
    The full size HTC One seems to do great (but vista a pretty penny).
    I'm assuming they're trying to run too complicated of a system on the small versions & it causes issues.
    Another issue I had with both was it took a long time to load the messing app, or even the home screen sometimes.
    I even rooted it, and got very little improvement.
    I'm guessing the processor is just junk.
    I hope someone else is more helpful. Sorry.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 12:45 AM