i found a cheap china android phone called doogee from kingsbuying website ,it just cost 139$ ,price seems very okay .do you know this phone ?it is good enough
    10-14-2014 02:52 AM
    i found a cheap china android phone called doogee from kingsbuying website ,it just cost 139$ ,price seems very okay .do you know this phone ?it is good enough
    I did a Google search of "Doogee Android Phones" and came up with some results. I have never heard of this brand. From what I saw they are low budget devices. I would suggest you do a Google search and see what other people's experiences are with them and look for a review.

Try their website:

http://www.doogeemobile.com/
    10-14-2014 03:08 AM
    I did a Google search of "Doogee Android Phones" and came up with some results. I have never heard of this brand. From what I saw they are low budget devices. I would suggest you do a Google search and see what other people's experiences are with them and look for a review.

Try their website:

Doogee Mobile Phone – Doogee Android Smartphone – The Best Doogee Mobile Phone Online Shopping Store
    hi sir ,thanks for your advice ,i will do a detailed research from there
    Greg C likes this.
    11-03-2014 02:42 AM
    Hi, first of all, doogeemobile.com is NOT the official Doogee site. They state that on their site .doogee.cc.
    Second, I have bought a Doogee DG310 Voyager 2 recently ( via dx.com ) and I am not disappointed so far. The camera is very (!!) good in daylight but not so good in darker situations. That is the only thing, so far, that is negative really.
    The Android OS you get on their devices is ( almost ) bloatware free. So that is a VERY good thing, I would think.
    I just rooted mine. That was a bit of an adventure but I finally got the job done with iroot (formerly the VRoot)
    I found out that, since Kitkat, writing to SdCard is not possible anymore and that is the only reason for me to root this device.
    Very good phone for this price!!
    At this moment the price (on DX. Com) is €68.99 ( $85.49 ) and is free of shipping costs.
    [sorry for the English, hope it is good, or at least readable/understandable]
    11-30-2014 01:30 PM
    (^^^Your English is very little different from that of a native English-speaker such as myself. Very little.)

Posted via Android Central App
    11-30-2014 03:50 PM