Hi all,

It is not that I don't know how to add some contacts to the list of favourites for speeddialing on my Nexus 5 - but I simply would like to know why it is not possible to add some contacts - what I mean is that I would like to add a specific contact to the list of favorites but it simply is not possible and for other contacts it is possible.

How can I solve this problem please - it is important for my list of speeddialing numbers.

Thanks a lot for some help.
    10-14-2014 06:56 AM
    Hi all,

It is not that I don't know how to add some contacts to the list of favourites for speeddialing on my Nexus 5 - but I simply would like to know why it is not possible to add some contacts - what I mean is that I would like to add a specific contact to the list of favorites but it simply is not possible and for other contacts it is possible.

How can I solve this problem please - it is important for my list of speeddialing numbers.

Thanks a lot for some help.
    It could be related to the total number of "favorite" contacts you can add. Alternatively, you can create a folder on the home screen with "direct dial" shortcuts. Use this to create a folder with contacts that can be direct dialed without having to first open the dialer app.
    10-14-2014 10:26 AM