Even though I have enough memory when I try to install an application it says I don't have enough, what could be the problem?

A

AC Question

Memory problems

I have two identical phones (Xtreamer Q). One of them id reporting 13.14 Gb internal storage, but the second - 0.98Gb internal storage and 12.35Gb phone storage. When I try to install any application on the second phone it says "Not enough memory", but I can't find how to connect together the two memory types. What may be the problem - is it software or hardware bug? May be I have to change something in the preferences - but what?
P.S. I have screenshots of both phones with the storage report, but as a new user I can't attach the screenshots).
Thank you for help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Memory problems

I have two identical phones (Xtreamer Q). One of them id reporting 13.14 Gb internal storage, but the second - 0.98Gb internal storage and 12.35Gb phone storage. When I try to install any application on the second phone it says "Not enough memory", but I can't find how to connect together the two memory types. What may be the problem - is it software or hardware bug? May be I have to change something in the preferences - but what?
P.S. I have screenshots of both phones with the storage report, but as a new user I can't attach the screenshots).
Thank you for help.
Do you have the same number of apps installed onto the devices? Go into the system settings of the second phone and delete any unused apps/services (system settings > applications). Regarding the uploading an image, create an account and the option to upload attachments will be available.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay