Why is my phone lighting up and says canvas but does not open just stays for hours saying Canvas?

A

AC Question

phone light ups and says canvas but doesnot open just stays for hours saying Canvas?

I have micromax Canvas 2 plus anaroid version 4.2.1,it started when i first tried revers thetering to use my PC internet to my phone and revers thetering app at my pc installed some hack connectivity app and Xposed installer in my phone ,then told to restart my phone after restarting it does not open home just hangs on starting word Canvas after power on,what to do?

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: phone light ups and says canvas but doesnot open just stays for hours saying Canvas?

Perhaps someone who is familiar with the app you are referring to will respond but my two suggestions are to restart the phone while holding down on the vol button and see if you can boot from that screen. My other suggestion would be to pose this question over at XDA Developers. They are all about rooting, hacks, and customizing devices. They probably have had this question before or would be familiar with the app you've used.

I didn't think about this but if it's saying the name of whatever and you say it's for tethering have you restarted while attached to the computer? I'm guessing you have but it sounds like it's looking for that connection maybe.?