I have micromax Canvas 2 plus anaroid version 4.2.1,it started when i first tried revers thetering to use my PC internet to my phone and revers thetering app at my pc installed some hack connectivity app and Xposed installer in my phone ,then told to restart my phone after restarting it does not open home just hangs on starting word Canvas after power on,what to do?
    10-14-2014 07:03 AM
    Perhaps someone who is familiar with the app you are referring to will respond but my two suggestions are to restart the phone while holding down on the vol button and see if you can boot from that screen. My other suggestion would be to pose this question over at XDA Developers. They are all about rooting, hacks, and customizing devices. They probably have had this question before or would be familiar with the app you've used.

I didn't think about this but if it's saying the name of whatever and you say it's for tethering have you restarted while attached to the computer? I'm guessing you have but it sounds like it's looking for that connection maybe.?
    10-14-2014 07:35 AM
    Yeah it has to be that

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-14-2014 07:52 AM