Whats a smaller alternative to the nexus 6?

asdf12321

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
I've been a fanboy of the nexus line since I first switched to android with a Galaxy Nexus. I love how with them ones deals directly with google, how can one gets them unlocked easily, how fast and efficiently one can get updates and, above all, how one gets the pure android experience, as I despise carrier and manufacturer bloatware and branding.

I will need to change my Nexus 5 phone fairly soon, and was really hoping and praying the rumors of the next nexus being 6 inches weren't true. But now that the Nexus 6 is official and indeed a behemoth I will not be getting one.

So here lies my problem: what phone to get next? One that's an upgrade over the nexus 5 but definitely not that big. 5 inches or so is the limit. Any help?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys.
I've been a fanboy of the nexus line since I first switched to android with a Galaxy Nexus. I love how with them ones deals directly with google, how can one gets them unlocked easily, how fast and efficiently one can get updates and, above all, how one gets the pure android experience, as I despise carrier and manufacturer bloatware and branding.

I will need to change my Nexus 5 phone fairly soon, and was really hoping and praying the rumors of the next nexus being 6 inches weren't true. But now that the Nexus 6 is official and indeed a behemoth I will not be getting one.

So here lies my problem: what phone to get next? One that's an upgrade over the nexus 5 but definitely not that big. 5 inches or so is the limit. Any help?

Unfortunately the Nexus 6 is 6 inches (official specs below). As for which phone to get you could try grabbing something like a One Plus One -- But there really isn't much that is going to give you that "stock Nexus feel" -- Unless you grab one of the top flagships in a "GP" (Google Phone Edition) model.

Nexus 6 specs | Android Central

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith