Samsung $200 trade in guarantee not working T-mo Note 4

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Tried to submit my paperwork online for the $200 Samsung Guaranteed Trade-in and the page indicates my IMEI/MAC are not valid. This issue seems to have impacted a few other T-mo Note 4 owners. Have reached out to Prize Logic (admins for the submission site) and instead of looking for a solution to the online problem they instructed me to submit via mail at my own time and expense.

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It costs money to hire people who really know how to write a web site. (Look at how long it took [and how much money it took] to get the government ACA site working.) You really have no option. You're right, of course, but it would cost you more than mailing a live elephant to Korea to win a case against Samsung.

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It costs money to hire people who really know how to write a web site. (Look at how long it took [and how much money it took] to get the government ACA site working.) You really have no option. You're right, of course, but it would cost you more than mailing a live elephant to Korea to win a case against Samsung.

Since a third party is administering the promo for Samsung my hope is that the issue attracts enough attention that Samsung drops a hammer on Prize Logic. Also would like feedback from other T-mo Note 4 customers on their success or failure with submission. If it's just a handful of phones not validating then I begrudgingly would not expect Prize Logic to do much but if the problem is w/ all T-mo Note 4s it should be addressed.

Posted via the Android Central App

bsulla

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I'd try and do it on Friday since that's the official launch date. The launch date could be the cause of the issue.

I actually reached out to Samsung Support on Google+ and they were very interested in trying to determine the issue but I went and mucked it up by hitting the radio button "mail in receipts". As soon as I did that my submission was processed and I was given a confirmation number. That could mean that the 3 MB attachment limit applies to both files combined vs. 3 MB per file. The error certainly doesn't indicate that's the issue but the smallest I could get my files were 2+ MB a piece so if the cap was 3 for total it would explain why I had the issue every time I tried to submit until I mistakenly opted to "mail in" the receipts.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante