Should I get the Note 4 or the LG G3?

datafiend

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Note 4 or G3

I'm having a hard time pick between these two phones. The things that has me drawn to them are the multitasking features that they both offer. I did a list of pros and cons of each device but I love to hear the opinions of the AC community.

Samsung Note 4

Pros:

Large screen
Multitasking support
S-Pen
Removal Battery
SD card support
Rapid charging
Wireless charging (with cover)

Cons:

Touchwiz (possible lag and overall ugliest of the ui)
Physical nav buttons
Price

LG G3

Pros:

Large screen
Multitasking support
Removal Battery
SD card support
Wireless charging (with cover)
Better looking UI (when compared to Touchwiz)
On screen nav buttons
Cheaper price

Cons:

Possible lag
No stylus
Screen not as good as that found on the Note 4
Multitasking not as robust as that found on the Note 4

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 or G3

If you've got any sense you'll buy both devices. Oh no, wait....that's if you HAVEN'T got any sense....I speak as a three-phones user. One of those is a G3 and I was in a store today looking at the demo Note 4 they had. Obviously I couldn't make a thorough screen comparison but looking at the two side-by-side with the G3 set to 100% brightness like the N4, the latter's colours did seem richer, and the contrast higher. If I were in your position of owning neither, and desiring one, l think I'd go for the G3 because of price, and customisable screen navigation buttons. But obviously you'll have your own preferences. Part of the enjoyment is weeks spent trying to decide.

Posted via Android Central App

chanceuxmoi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Note 4 or G3

A bit late but.... I bought the G3, because of the price. However... I had it for all of two hours before I ordered the Note 4. The Note 4 didn't come out for a week, so I was stuck with the g3 for that week. It was awful. Laggy. Slow. Also, it was always too hot (pretty much any time i had the screen on for more than 5 minutes...) and wouldnt allow me to brighten the screen due to that. I came from a note 3, and I missed the silly s-pen I thought was useless... now that I have my note 4, I am exceptionally happy. It's a better phone than the g3. Yes, it's more expensive, but we get what we pay for.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool