I am looking for a replacement for my iPhone 4, can anyone help me find one?

Rob_Schutte

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Replacement for iPhone 4

I have owned (and thoroughly enjoyed) an iPhone 4 for the past 4 years and am ready to upgrade. I am a student and am incredibly poor, so anything from Apple is out of my range (max $400). I need a phone that will remain technologically relevant for the next three to four years. I've looked at the One Plus One, but I'm worried that it will be too big. I was hoping the Nexus 6 would be affordable, but it isn't. I don't like buying phones on a contract, as pretty much every experience I have had with Canadian phone companies has been frustrating and insulting, so I will be doing everything I can to keep the leverage on my side of the table.

I've had experience with an Android tablet, and found the differences between its OS and Apple's negligible, so I'm not worried about branching out. I'm open to pretty much anything, but I would prefer a more powerful device. At this point I'm leaning towards the One Plus One, but as I mentioned before, the size worries me, and I'm also concerned about the lack of physical support should the phone be damaged (the biggest thing I'll miss from Apple-simple and effective customer support).

Any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Replacement for iPhone 4

Welcome to Android Central! Definitely look into the Moto X (the 2013 version is still excellent, and isn't too expensive), or the Moto G if you really need a budget-priced device (although the Moto G receives universal praise for the performance and features that are packed into that inexpensive device).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress