I know most android phones have HDMI out of the usb port but that requires a bulky hdmi adapter that requires power. Is there a cable that you can use to directly connect android to say small 4" LDC monitor via RCA connector or some other other connector other the HDMI? HDMI is to big

Not looking for 1080p or anything, 640x480 is good enough if not too much.
    10-17-2014 01:41 AM
    Two options - Chromecast, if your phone can mirror with it (the list is at Cast your Android screen from the Chromecast App - Chromecast Help) or microUSB to HDMI adapter and HDMI to composite adapter (which would be pretty large). No one makes a microUSB to composite (yellow RCA) cable. (And there's no audio in the RCA connector - you'd need a second cable for the audio.)
    Two options - Chromecast, if your phone can mirror with it (the list is at Cast your Android screen from the Chromecast App - Chromecast Help) or microUSB to HDMI adapter and HDMI to composite adapter (which would be pretty large). No one makes a microUSB to composite (yellow RCA) cable. (And there's no audio in the RCA connector - you'd need a second cable for the audio.)
    10-17-2014 02:02 AM
    I don't need audio, I just need to mirror my screen in relatively low resolution to a small Lcd tv. Doesn't have to be RCA, I know there is video cable that looks like a headphone jack, something like that would be perfect
    10-17-2014 04:38 AM
    Search Amazon for this. I once bought this from them. Micro hdmi connection with 3 rca jacks.

Verizon gs4 rooted and still learning
    10-17-2014 04:38 AM