Okay so I've had my Google Nexus 7 tablet for about a year now and I've always had this problem. Sometimes the screen just stops responding to touch and I have to lock it and unlock it again to fix the problem. I know this might sound like I'm whining because it's easy to fix, but its really annoying if you're in the middle of a video or game when it happens. I've taken apart a Nexus before, so could anyone just tell me what connection I could possibly check to make sure its not loose or something?
    10-17-2014 07:32 AM
    Welcome to AC☺.

My word, if you've taken apart a Nexus 7 I'm not sure I should be attempting an answer....your knowledge must be far greater than mine. But what happens if you do a Cache Partition wipe, clear the app data cache in Storage, and perhaps even Factory Reset....assuming you've tried these, that is?

Posted via Android Central App
    Welcome to AC☺.

My word, if you've taken apart a Nexus 7 I'm not sure I should be attempting an answer....your knowledge must be far greater than mine. But what happens if you do a Cache Partition wipe, clear the app data cache in Storage, and perhaps even Factory Reset....assuming you've tried these, that is?

Posted via Android Central App
    10-17-2014 08:25 AM
    Perhaps this can help with your problems...

10-17-2014 08:43 AM