Cany anyone help me with my Ematic, it won't charge?

emraso

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Ematic won't charge

My ematic android tablet suddenly stopped charging. If I try to turn it on while plugged in, it gives me an orange/yellow battery sign with a triangle and an exclamation point. When I plug it in, it just gives me the red 'no battery power' sign.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Ematic won't charge

My ematic android tablet suddenly stopped charging. If I try to turn it on while plugged in, it gives me an orange/yellow battery sign with a triangle and an exclamation point. When I plug it in, it just gives me the red 'no battery power' sign.

Welcome to the forums. Do you have any other cables to try? Other wall chargers? Other cables in the powered USB port in your PC?

emraso

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site

I do, all of which used to work for charging it, but suddenly don't. It doesn't matter what outlet I use, what cord, even plugging it into my laptop no longer works...

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

I do, all of which used to work for charging it, but suddenly don't. It doesn't matter what outlet I use, what cord, even plugging it into my laptop no longer works...

Not good. Probably the charging port on the phone went bad. You can look into local repair shops to see if they can do anything about it. If you have insurance on the device you can look into that as an option.

Sorry I don't have better news.

If you would like, you can say hello to the rest of the community here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12