This forum has had lots of issues like this - and I tried everything I found in the forums, but still nothing seems to work. Wonder if there is anything out there I haven't tried?

My phone was working fine, I never installed anything weird and never tried rooting or unlocking phone. All of the sudden it rebooted itself one day....then when coming back on at the Samsung logo screen it vibrated and restarted again and over and over it goes. It will never let me past the logo screen.

I tried all the usual things, removing battery, replacing battery, took apart the phone and made sure the power button was not stuck or gunk'ed up.

It will not enter the RECOVERY MODE...it shows the blue letters entering recovery mode but then restarts itself. But it will enter Download Mode and I tried using Odin 3.9 to reflash the firmware. That did nothing...it still does the restart. So then I tried putting in the stock .pit and re-partitioning. It all says it was successful but then when it restarts it just starts boot looping again.

It does not try to turn itself on when plugged in - like it would if it was a stuck power button. It does nothing randomly....just when ever I try to turn it on it does not go past the samsung logo. This happened shortly after updating to KitKat.

Any other ideas? I will try anything I want to get my phone back.
    10-18-2014 10:10 PM
    1) If it's a KitKat issue, it's Verizon's problem. They broke your phone, they get to fix or replace it.

2) Try the Verizon Note 3 forum on XDA.
    10-19-2014 12:13 AM