So, I'm in a bit of a pickle...

I regularly upload photos from my phone onto my computer, but the screen on my S4 mini has died completely this week (not cracked - just utterly blank) and I haven't had a chance to upload my latest photos yet. Usually, once I plug it into my computer (with the USB cord it came with) an option pops up on my laptop to continue the process. Now, however, nothing is happening. My computer makes the funny little chime it always does whenever I hook something up to it, although now it seems to be completely blind to my phone. (I know that the phone itself still works, because the bloody alarm goes off in the morning and the only reason I can still shut it off is because I remember whereabouts on the screen to swipe it).

Can anyone help me? I got the Protection Plan and am getting my new phone in a couple of days, but I still want those photos...

Anything you guys could tell me would be greatly appreciated.
    10-20-2014 12:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! See if this thread is helpful: A quick guide to accessing a locked phone with a cracked screen
    Rukbat likes this.
    10-20-2014 11:16 AM