I recorded some video from a concert last night and the audio is terrible, it has a very over bearing bass thud. Is there an app that allows you to adjust the audio in the video I recorded, more or less an app that has an equalizer for video editing.

Galaxy S5
    10-20-2014 08:27 AM
    I recorded some video from a concert last night and the audio is terrible, it has a very over bearing bass thud. Is there an app that allows you to adjust the audio in the video I recorded, more or less an app that has an equalizer for video editing.

Galaxy S5
    Have you tried any of the video editing apps in the play store? I think your best bet will be to transfer to a computer and use desktop editing software to make the necessary adjustments. Any app based solution maybe limited in the audio editing necessary to achieve this.
    Walter Ranchinsky likes this.
    10-20-2014 01:32 PM
    That is what I thought of doing first but I have tried a few apps int he play store. Most seem to allow music or audio over the video or in conjunction with the video sound but nothing that allows editing the EQ of the video from the app.
    10-20-2014 02:05 PM