all Gapps with material design (like google+, play services, newsstand), except chrome, crashes when I press the physical menu button. before they update with material design were working fine. I reinstalled the apps but the problem persists. also play services doesn't show me the connected apps. anyone else is having this problem? is it a problem of my phone or android version (4.1)? sorry for my bad english
    10-20-2014 01:32 PM
    all Gapps with material design (like google+, play services, newsstand), except chrome, crashes when I press the physical menu button. before they update with material design were working fine. I reinstalled the apps but the problem persists. also play services doesn't show me the connected apps. anyone else is having this problem? is it a problem of my phone or android version (4.1)? sorry for my bad english
    Try fixing permissions through recovery. If that doesn't work, wipe clean and reinstall. Let us know how it goes.
    10-20-2014 01:40 PM
    I still having the problem. I did everything, restore my phone and doesn't fix it. I install older versions of the apps and they work fine, I have this problem with updated versions.
    10-29-2014 06:59 PM