Which is my best purchasing option (Moto X (v1), Nexus 5, s4) ??

WP_290

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello I am currently a WinPhone user, I would like to try Android for first time but I don't want to break the bank (I will buy the phone without contract). My options are based in the best phones available since last year. So, according to my research wehave the nexus 5, moto x (last year) and probably the S4. I know MotoX and Nexus will receive the update to the new Android, I am not that sure about the S4.

According to specs I think the moto X is the worst, but there are not HUGE differences. For me battery is important, one of the reasons I am buying new phone is because my nokia can withstand a 17 hrs without a recharge in between. I am looking at least one day of battery (6:00 am - 11:00 pm).

The main use for the phone will be social media, youtube, WA, light games and take some photos (I know these phones are not perfect for photos but is what it is).

I appreciate any help you can offer. THANKS

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Don't let the Moto X's specs fool you--it has consistently been rated one of the best phones by many respected tech writers, including the folks at AC. Remember that its software is significantly optimized for the specific SoC setup, so just as with the iPhone, its performance is significantly better than the specs on paper would suggest.

I'd suggest either the 2013 Moto X or the Nexus 5. The N5 has a better screen, but worse battery life.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance