I've read and watched all of the reviews about this tablet, and they said the battery life can last a full day on a single charge. So I was thinking of buying this tablet because it has a beautiful display and the processor is good. I can consider myself as a gamer, I've been playing games on my phone for the past 3 years, and I was sick of playing games on a phone, so I was thinking of buying a tablet and I bought this! But the battery life can last only 2-3 hours on a full charge with watching youtube, browsing the Web and other things without gaming. But when I was playing games on this tablet, it can last for only 1 hour on a full charge!!!!!!!!!! The brightness is at 20-25%, The feature that I turned on is power saving mode, restrict background data, turning on airplane mode. The features that I turned off is sync, location, Bluetooth, multi window, toolbox and everything! That should give me a full day but it didn't. I didn't play it while charging, and I always charge until 100%.Now all I can do is watch youtube, browsing the Web and everything! except gaming. I was thinking of charging 8 hours. Maybe that will work? I don't really know.... I will be VERY HAPPY AND GRATEFUL for the ones that can help me solve this problem! And the ones that are trying to help I will also thank you for trying!I know not many people will read this because it's long but pls help! Thank you!!!
    10-22-2014 05:28 AM
    Can you post screenshots of the battery stats, please? Go to Settings>battery, take screenshots of the list and the graph, please.
    10-22-2014 09:44 AM
    Aside from knowing what's using your battery (which is what Golfdriver is getting at), once the battery is fully charged, it stops charging. You can leave the charger plugged in for 3 weeks and it won't get any more than 100% charge (which it should get in a few hours if you drain it to almost zero - which is a very bad idea - the ideal recharging point, for maximum time between needing new batteries [important in a tab] is 40%-60%. See Battery University - How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries and do the math yourself if you don't believe me.)

Screenshot the page with the list, press the graph at the top and screenshot the graph on the next page. (The "Awake" line at the bottom is also important.)

If you use the tab constantly, it's not going to get the same battery life as if you use it intermittently, which is probably what the people reporting 8 hours of life are doing.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    10-22-2014 05:05 PM