Alright so before you read this; I don't think either Android or iOS is better than the other because they both have their upsides. I'm thinking of upgrading to either the iPhone 6 Plus or the Nexus 6 later on and I was hoping to get some details. I get that the Nexus 6 is hands down the better phone in terms of specs. I had an android a long time ago and loved it because I could customize so many things and just do a **** ton of stuff. However, later on it started dying super fast, apps closed randomly all the time, and was super glitchy. That's when I switched over to Apple and to be honest loved it. Just because I use my phone for mainly text, email, internet, and some games. You know just the simple stuff, but I do miss how cool Android is. I really want to switch back over to Android, but I was wondering if Android still had those symptoms after a while? Because with Apple as long as I don't keep upgrading the new iOS on the older iPhone it won't have any problems.
    10-23-2014 12:20 AM
    Alright so before you read this; I don't think either Android or iOS is better than the other because they both have their upsides. I'm thinking of upgrading to either the iPhone 6 Plus or the Nexus 6 later on and I was hoping to get some details. I get that the Nexus 6 is hands down the better phone in terms of specs. I had an android a long time ago and loved it because I could customize so many things and just do a **** ton of stuff. However, later on it started dying super fast, apps closed randomly all the time, and was super glitchy. That's when I switched over to Apple and to be honest loved it. Just because I use my phone for mainly text, email, internet, and some games. You know just the simple stuff, but I do miss how cool Android is. I really want to switch back over to Android, but I was wondering if Android still had those symptoms after a while? Because with Apple as long as I don't keep upgrading the new iOS on the older iPhone it won't have any problems.
    Personally.. as a Android fan... I would choose the Nexus 6. Apple finally comes out with a larger display, but that seems about it for them. The specs are nowhere near what the Nexus 6 has. The software on the Nexus 6 is going to be better because of Android 5.0 coming out. With Apple it's the same old.. same old, just a little more pricier. Android is waaaay ahead of Apple when it comes to innovation.

Check out these links:

http://www.androidpit.com/iphone-6-vs-nexus-6

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/m...us-comparison/

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/18...-out-there.htm
    marcusv21 likes this.
    10-23-2014 12:28 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty much ready to switch back to the Android, especially to the Nexus 6 and because the specs are just way too convincing not to switch. However; I'm guessing you've had a lot of experience with the Android phones lately. I guess I wanted to ask if you knew if Android phones still had those problems I was talking about after about a year, like the glitches, battery starts to die very quickly, the updates are very weird.... I'm not one to switch phones every year so I don't really want a phone that just acts up like the last Android I had, but granted that was years ago.
    10-23-2014 12:37 AM
    Getting an Android device may not be the best thing for you if you already like and are comfortable with iOS. And I'm assuming that you are wrapped up in their ecosystem if you have had an iPhone for years. I wouldn't worry about the specs on the Nexus 6. It's all about user experience. Regardless of the specs, real-world usage of the Nexus 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus are going to be about the same.

Written by the mighty S-pen of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4!
    10-23-2014 03:50 AM