I was browsing gigwise website on music videos,it came up with a warning and said I may have a virus and to continue now to remove it it then asked for my phone number I closed the page and ignored it to download avg antivirus its scanned and found nothing the page it was trying to open was I think slimesnake ? am I ok now?
    10-23-2014 03:46 AM
    I was browsing gigwise website on music videos,it came up with a warning and said I may have a virus and to continue now to remove it it then asked for my phone number I closed the page and ignored it to download avg antivirus its scanned and found nothing the page it was trying to open was I think slimesnake ? am I ok now?
    Sounds like a trick to get you to click on something. I wouldn't worry about it. Viruses on Android are extremely rare.. if ever.
    10-23-2014 04:03 AM
    AVG is pretty good - I'd believe it. (And set it to run at least once a week, preferably when you're asleep.)

BTW, Panda Mobile Security & Antivirus specifically claims to have Tapeworm.1911 in its current database, if you'd rather use that as your antivirus app.
    10-23-2014 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD