A couple of days ago I chatted with a girl on tinder. She game her her number and started to send me files (whixh were supposed to be pictures) I tried to downlaod it but it loaded forever and then stopped I tryed it a couple of times. She said that with taht text I sent her or she sent me I automatically registered in a cam chat app that is not not nexessary to be downloaded. She wanted me to open the link she seems me but I didnt. I dropped my phone a couple of days before thag happened. Since then it was a bit crazy: deleting my texts whike I was writing it scrolles up and down and that kind of stuff. Yesterday night I was listening to music on youtube and it started to do that kind of stuff but a bit more intensely and, it opened other videos. I got mad and I opened the thing where you click to search for a video. And I was trying to write something, it was deleting very quickly the stuff I was trying to write, but I continued and finnaly I could write a phrase that said: " wtf stop it dude" and it immediately stopped I dont know if that was coincidence or not.
    Please help me!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-23-2014 01:04 PM
    Hello and welcome to the forums at Android Central! 🙋

Sorry you're having these issues.
    Sounds like a horror story, but I've heard worse. Yes, it could be a hack.

Have you installed any security software yet?
    I suggest you do and after scanning, save your info and do a factory reset.
    10-23-2014 02:03 PM
    Try both Avast Mobile Security & Antivirus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Run one and let it finish (and tell it to fix any problems), then run the other.

It could also be a delayed reaction to being dropped. Something could have loosened, but not enough to show until a few days later.
    10-23-2014 03:02 PM