My android jellybean handset popups switch off reboot options everytime n also while idle please suggest .
    MODEL ADCOM THUNDER 430+
    10-24-2014 12:19 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm sorry, can you rephrase that? The question isn't entirely clear. Are you saying the Power option menu keeps appearing? Or it never appears, even if you press and hold the Power button?
    10-24-2014 01:43 AM
    Keeson appearing switch off reboot evrytime without key preas
    10-24-2014 01:50 AM
    I see--so the Power Off menu keeps showing up, even though you're not pressing the Power button?

It's possible the Power button might be damaged--perhaps it's stuck halfway, or has become overly sensitive. You may need to bring the phone to a repair shop. Maybe they can take a look at the Power button to see if there are any problems there.
    10-24-2014 02:12 AM
    From the day purchased handset it popups
    I domt think its due to power button

Some software problem
    10-24-2014 02:55 AM
    How new is the phone? If you just got it, see if you can return it for an exchange or refund.

Just because it's new doesn't mean it can't be defective. The Power button could still be a problem.
    10-24-2014 03:09 AM
    Since i purchased adcom thunder 430+ my phone was rebooting itself. It would reboot every few minutes or so. I have absolutely no idea why this began happening. The only thing that changed about the phone was that I took my case off of it yesterday, but I don't see that being the problem. Sometimes before it reboots, it will pop up the boot menu (Power Off, Restart, volume controls, etc...) but that menu will quickly go away on its own, and the phone will restart.
    11-01-2014 08:49 AM
    Still sounds like a bad or stuck power button. (That's one way to restart a phone - hold down the power button until it restarts.) It could be an intermittent power switch - shaking it or moving it the wrong way makes it seem like it's pressed and the phone restarts. Remember, we're talking about a 5 cent piece of hardware - some small percentage of them are defective from the start.
    11-01-2014 03:57 PM