Mobile's Camera Freezes when opening it?

hitmanabhi

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I own a Micromax unite 2 A106.It has android Kitkat Version

When I bought it like 2 months ago the camera was working fine,until 2 weeks ago it started freezing and a message pops up "gallery not responding,Do you want to close it" and "wait" and "Ok" option.

Now whenever I open camera it shows a background scenery and an animation of a hand(Probably tutorial something) and then freezes.Strange thing is I never saw that before.Is it any other application doing it?

It is happening every time I open my camera.I searched for solutions could not find a suitable one.

I even deleted all gallery items (photos,movies,etc) everything from phone and SD card.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. Follow the steps in this video, but instead of selecting Wipe Data/Factory Reset, make sure you select Wipe Cache Partition. When complete, then select Reboot System Now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWRQQTL4xI0

If that doesn't help, try booting into Safe Mode, which disables all 3rd party apps temporarily. If it works in Safe Mode, then something you installed is probably interfering--you might have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem resolves. On most Android devices, you can boot into Safe Mode by pressing and holding Power until the Power Off menu appears. Then press and hold the Power Off option until the Safe Mode prompts shows up. Tap OK, and the device will reboot into Safe Mode.