I'm new here at this forum..yesterday I received my new droid maxx after activation and everything was alright after few hours I've noticed that my battery drains fast I could not even reach 24hrs ..plz I need help is there any suggestions thnx

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-24-2014 02:31 PM
    Welcome to AC.☺

It's a common experience with a new device for the battery life to seem poor for the first few charge cycles. See whether things improve after a few days.
    If you're seriously worried, post some battery usage stats and give some idea of what you're using the device for.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-24-2014 03:12 PM
    I could not even reach 24hrs
    With the phone just sitting there, doing nothing? Then condition the battery:

Use it until the phone tells you to recharge it. Turn the phone off and fully charge the battery. Turn the phone on and use it normally. Repeat twice more. It's possible the battery was sitting on a shelf for months slowly discharging into the phone before you got it. (The phone is never completely off - it draws a tiny bit of current for the circuit that watches for the power button being pressed. And lithium batteries "self-discharge" a tiny bit each month even if they're not in the phone. Most rechargeable technologies have that "feature". Leave a fully charged car battery disconnected for a couple of years and it'll be dead.)
    10-24-2014 10:38 PM
    im on 4.2.2 and im an average user use wifi play some games and making many calls ..but the is not as expected ive seen many d maax owners they had between 2 to 3 days on single charge ...im really very dissapointed a bout this..hope ill find some help... i will post my battery statics soon thnx for ur reply
    belodion likes this.
    10-25-2014 02:59 PM
    but the is not as expected ive seen many d maax owners they had between 2 to 3 days on single charge
    Not while making many calls a day, and using the stock battery, if they're telling the truth. (Put a 600,000 mAh external battery on any phone and you can get days and days and days of phone calls on one charge.)
    10-25-2014 10:22 PM
    U r right about this ..but now my battery is much better than first days ..thank u all

Posted via the Android Central App
    belodion likes this.
    11-01-2014 03:01 AM