while I was using the korean version software for lg optimus g pro, I found the VU talk feature. after installing the international version to my phone the feature disappeared. please help?? i can't also find apps like SmartWorld, smart share, LG Tag+, QVoice???
    10-25-2014 01:28 PM
    As of July 1, 2014, Vutalk is no longer supported. Any updates to the phone will remove it. (The only reasons I can think of that a manufacturer would do something so drastic is either a legal issue with the app [like they didn't have the legal right to distribute it] or a major bug.) You might be able to use SyncSpace Shared Whiteboard instead.

You can download Smartworld at [APP] LG SmartWorld App & Download | LG G2 | XDA Forums

You can install Smartshare from https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...artshare&hl=en

For Tag+ you can use Tasker or any of a number of NFC-tag apps you can find at the Play Store.

Is QVoice really any better than any of the other voice recognition apps? There are about a dozen of them.
    rehan ashar likes this.
    10-25-2014 02:44 PM
    thanks alot for the help.. actually its my first experience with any android device.
    it was only a week ago when the VuTalk feature etc were functional, then I installed the international version & everything lost.
    I'm thinking of switching back to the korean version.Is it wise? thank you
    10-26-2014 10:36 AM
    I'm thinking of switching back to the korean version.Is it wise?
    If you speak Korean and don't plan on needing other languages regularly, probably. If you do need other languages, I don't know, since I've never even seen a phone that uses an Asian language - but any Samsung office should be able to help you with the answer.
    rehan ashar likes this.
    10-26-2014 10:57 PM