I tried to looking through the forums and wasnt able to find anything so I hope someone can answer this or forward me to a thread that does. I had a friend record my stand-up performance on his phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) on his voice recorder app. He then transferred the file to my phone via Bluetooth (since the file was too big to emai). The file, when transferred, was placed in Google Play music. So I can listen to the file on my phone only but I am trying to transfer the file out of google play music and out of my phone (HTC One-M8, AT&T- KitKat) into my computer so I can edit and post the file in different places online. I assume the file is in internal memory of the phone since it is not showing in the "download" app. When I bring up Google music via my webrowser, the file that my friend recorded is not in the library. Any Suggestions how to get this file into my computer so I can do something with it?
    10-25-2014 06:55 PM
    When files are transferred via Bluetooth, they are placed in a Bluetooth directory on your phone. I don't know if HTC has a file manager or not. You could download one from the Playstore. Or...use your email program, find your file via email and Serbs it too yourself.

Posted via the Android Central App
    soupguy likes this.
    10-25-2014 07:22 PM
    Man, This was EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you. I downloaded a file manager as you suggested. From there, I was able to find the file with ease and shared the file via Drop box, and now it is on my laptop. Thanks for clear directions and fast response. Greatly Appreciated!!!
    10-25-2014 08:20 PM