I have a Samsung S-Duos which is about a year old. For the last few weeks the battery on the phone was draining very fast, may be in a couple of hours. Also, I had observed that the phone was getting extremely hot while charging. Thinking it to be a battery issue, I bought a new battery. I charged the phone, but to my horror found the same symptoms. The battery drained out almost at the same rate. I took the battery back to the store and they exchanged the battery for free. I have tried the same process with the new battery, the only difference this time is that the Wi-fi on the phone is turned off and also I have removed the SIM card (I am using it on a spare phone for the time being). I stopped charging the phone when the charging was complete. I unplugged the charger and let the phone sit idle (again with wi-fi off and no SIM card). The results are no different. I am convinced that the issue is with the phone. Can any one offer me any suggestions on how to fix the problem.
    10-26-2014 02:23 AM
    Welcome to the forums. If you have an SD card in the device turn the device off, and pull the card out. See if that will help.
    10-26-2014 09:44 AM