Hi i have a note 4 all was well for 4 days then on the 5th day I noticed the phone began to switch itsself on and off all day 11minutes inbetween each one (i noticed)
    I googled this and seen some others had the excat same problem and they found a factory reset solved this? So i went to do the reset it displayed updating system then a no command message with a caution triangle on it and the android bot laid down so i clicked restart phone and it didnt even factory reset nor did it fix the problem

Any ideas? maybe a update has caused this as was working perfect up till yesterday
    10-26-2014 05:11 AM
    Welcome to AC.☺

If you are still able to boot into Recovery Mode, try first wiping the Cache Partition, which if it does do the trick, has the advantage that it causes no loss of personal data. Here's how if you're not sure:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/samsung-g...#axzz3HFzzqiMd

Posted via the Android Central App
    Rachel Frost1 likes this.
    10-26-2014 08:26 AM
    Hi just tried Wiping the Phone's Cache Partition and it just says installing system update and thats what causes the android bot to fall down saying no command really confused to why its done it:
    10-26-2014 09:50 AM
    Also noticed when it goes off n turns back on it wipes my contacts and messages?
    10-26-2014 10:03 AM
    Hi just tried Wiping the Phone's Cache Partition and it just says installing system update and thats what causes the android bot to fall down saying no command really confused to why its done it:
    Welcome to the forums. Since you have had the device only a few days, can you take it to a Samsung Service location? They are in many Best Buy locations, and perhaps they can help. If this were well out of warranty, I would probably suggest reflashing the stock ROM. Samsung will probably do this anyway, but at least if something goes wrong, they did it, not you. I would back everything up to your PC just in case files get lost.
    Rachel Frost1 likes this.
    10-26-2014 10:05 AM
    Itook this in yesterday and they said there is nothing they can do for me is there any instructions on reflashing the stock rom? thanks
    10-26-2014 12:24 PM
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html
    Check that out. You will need proper files. Let me know which device you have and carrier.
    Sent from an AOSP M8
    10-26-2014 02:02 PM
    There's nothing they can do for you because they probably don't have the Note 4 flash file yet. (Surprisingly, the Samsung Experience people get it later than the carriers do. Or maybe not so surprisingly - Samsung has to get the carrier-specific file from the carrier.)

The phone is under warranty. If tailed during an update, so it's the carrier's problem (legally). Bring it to your carrier and ask for a reflash, repair or replacement - their option. (You have legal recourse if they choose to say they can't do anything - they can give you a new phone, whether they choose to or not.)

BTW, the contact and message wipe could be due to the failed update.
    10-26-2014 10:16 PM