My mother got the Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon, N910V) on 10-24-14, Friday. I used this phone a lot. Even more than my mother. I don't know why the phone overheats. The brightness is half way, all the applications are closed, and the charger is unplugged. I watched a non-HD video. After 5-10 min, it starts to heat up. It's was so overheated, the phone itself gave me a warning that the phone was heating. This is worse than my Galaxy Note 2. My Note 2 hardly gets overheated. Only when I play intense games. Does anyone have this problem?

Hopefully they fix this... :/
    woohoo22 likes this.
    10-26-2014 09:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I've seen a couple of other posts about this. Does it heat up near the camera (suggesting the processor), or pretty evenly over the back of the phone (suggesting the battery)? Hopefully it's a limited issue--you may want to bring it back to the store and ask for a replacement.
    10-26-2014 10:03 PM
    Hello. Yes, it's the top part of the phone that is hot. Well my mother and I are too lazy to go back to the store. Lol, thanks for considering.
    10-28-2014 10:25 PM
    That's your only recourse, though - the phone is within the exchange period, so you bring it back and ask for one that works. If you don't, the problem will just keep getting worse. If it gets to the point that the phone stops working after the warranty expires, that's an expensive phone to replace. (The price your mother paid was a subsidized price - the phone sells new for $700, and that's what you'd pay to replace it out of warranty.)
    B. Diddy and woohoo22 like this.
    10-28-2014 11:37 PM
    Well my mother's phone got stolen so either way she got a new one. Same but a little better this time. I think the problem was the camera. Every time I use the camera, it would heat up.
    11-16-2014 10:41 PM
    Even now note4 v started heating..it evenly heated over half of de upper part of body..from front as well as back..
    Wat''s de solution.?it's urgency..plzz reply back fast...
    03-01-2016 11:28 PM
    I have the same situation. Note 4 heats up all the time. The heat is specially on the front glass. It is quite impossible to me to use it by the ear to talk, I use a bluetooth earphone. After almost a year the battery started to drain very fast. I replaced it and now it has an acceptable performance (I use it the hole day) so I don't think it is a battery problem. Is it Note 4 normal or is it a problem.
    04-10-2016 08:13 PM