I just noticed this am that my green arrow app or button is missing in my apps manager. Where could it have gone. I have looked everywhere but I can't recover it. Help!!

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-27-2014 04:14 PM
    Nope, cant find anything showing disabled. Sad thing is I also found that the Widgets button where you select app/ widget is also gone. Driving me nuts.

So I figured it out, I think. Hi have the Galaxy Note 4 and I guess they made some changes. Downloads go into a folder in the app manager page and the widget is hidden in the home screen. You have to press and hold on a empty area in the home screen to select widgets.

Welcome to Android Central! I assume you mean the Downloads app. Is there a separate "Disabled" or "Turned Off" list of apps? If so, look there to make sure Downloads or Download Manager weren't disabled.
    10-27-2014 04:32 PM
    Will look thanks

10-27-2014 04:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I assume you mean the Downloads app. Is there a separate "Disabled" or "Turned Off" list of apps? If so, look there to make sure Downloads or Download Manager weren't disabled.
    Nope, cant find anything showing disabled. Sad thing is I also found that the Widgets button where you select app/ widget is also gone. Driving me nuts.

10-27-2014 04:57 PM

So I figured it out, I think. Hi have the Galaxy Note 4 and I guess they made some changes. Downloads go into a folder in the app manager page and the widget is hidden in the home screen. You have to press and hold on a empty area in the home screen to select widgets.

B. Diddy likes this.
    10-27-2014 05:28 PM