I purchased samsung galaxy ace duos before two years.I was not using this mobile for past one year.I rooted this mobile before two months.Suddenly the phone is not charging.when charging the charging symbol blinking often, the phone is not charging and phone also heats up.I put AC charger and also usb charge from computer, phone heats up in both case.Phone is not switching on.whats the problem.kindly help me

Model s6802
    10-27-2014 10:41 PM
    I would guess it is either a faulty USB charging port, or the battery itself. Do you have any local repair shops you can ask for a diagnosis?
    idhayakani likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:15 PM
    I purchased samsung galaxy ace duos before two years.I was not using this mobile for past one year.I rooted this mobile before two months.Suddenly the phone is not charging.when charging the charging symbol blinking often, the phone is not charging and phone also heats up.I put AC charger and also usb charge from computer, phone heats up in both case.Phone is not switching on.whats the problem.kindly help me

Model s6802
    It's really a complicated problem. You said you rooted the phone and then it stopped charging. So have you try to get root the phone again to see if the problem of firmware. What's more, if it's not the problem of firmware, it most likely is the hardware problem. The components relating to charging include battery, charging port and motherboard. It's hard to say which part is broken, so if you want to repair, you need to check one by one.
    idhayakani likes this.
    10-27-2014 11:25 PM
    How can i troubleshoot this step by step?
    10-29-2014 12:19 AM
    How can i troubleshoot this step by step?
    My opinion, first, try another battery. I also want you to reroot the phone, but the phone even can't be powered on.
    Then, if replace battery can't solve the problem, you need to replace the USB charging port or the whole USB board.
    At last, if still failed, either take it to repair shop because it's the problem of the motherboard or the problem of battery connector, you need professional test at that time.
    As your experience, replace a battery is first.
    Rukbat likes this.
    10-29-2014 04:36 AM