i charged the tablet using a charger i use to charge my home phone, ever since I'm getting phantom touch issues. I have tried factory resetting the tablet but it doesn't work. What can i do to fix it? , Can i uninstall the software and re-install the software? will it fix the problem? and DAMN this font is neat. that's all
    10-28-2014 06:14 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do the phantom touches only occur while the charger is plugged in? If so, then the phantom touches could be due to the electromagnetic field generated by the charging circuits, which normally would be prevented by proper shielding--but maybe your off-brand device doesn't have proper shielding. If the phantom touches are occurring regardless of charging, then I would guess it's faulty hardware or firmware, which again is not entirely surprising with off-brand devices.
    Welcome to Android Central! Do the phantom touches only occur while the charger is plugged in? If so, then the phantom touches could be due to the electromagnetic field generated by the charging circuits, which normally would be prevented by proper shielding--but maybe your off-brand device doesn't have proper shielding. If the phantom touches are occurring regardless of charging, then I would guess it's faulty hardware or firmware, which again is not entirely surprising with off-brand devices.
    10-28-2014 11:44 AM