I would like to know how to increase downloads of my android app?
    10-29-2014 03:30 AM
    I would like to know how to increase downloads of my android app?
    Well, in order to increase the number of downloads I would say you need to concentrate over to any extent. Anyway let me give you are brief explanation to make sure that you understand my words clearly.

1. Plan out your approach - It's always better to plan out each and every approach. So best for you would be noting things down and accordingly move forward with it.
    2. Don't ignore the power of Social Media - Always remember that the chances of increasing number in just one go is possible through social media. So better would be create a Facebook app page and make sure you keep your users updated.
    3. Try running ads - Running ads over various place also act as the fastest way to increase your numbers.
    4. Sometimes giving freebies out do work - If you have budget you can always attract users out by throwing out freebies.
    5. Don't ignore the power of Forums - There are a number of forum which helps you in showcasing your free app, I would say it's another great way to make yourself more visible over the community members.
    6. Last but not least once you started gaining numbers don't forget to keep users attracted with your application by responding with user comments and be regular with adding up new features over the application.

I guess that should be enough to clear some little things out ! Let me know if you still ran down over any of the question with app marketing !
    10-29-2014 05:01 AM