Hello, i have 3 gmail accounts in my phone, one for contact, other for work, and another one is personal, i like have separetes purpose account, but sometime i have internet problems and i need direct download apk and install it without use playstore and sometime i forgot change account and they appear in wrong account, so i want know it it is a way that android ask me in which account it will be installed, and another question about account, i sometimes install diferents app only for test it and choice one, but all them are attached to a account so i should go to my playstore and manually tell playstore that forget it. Is there a way that install a app unlinked to any account?, Thz
    10-30-2014 11:00 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! If you're installing from the Google Play Store, it's up to you to select which account you're using. If you're installing an apk file (which you should always do with caution, since there's a greater risk for malware), I don't think it's associated with any account. If you have multiple user profiles set up, the app will probably install to that profile, so if you switch profiles, I would guess it isn't available in the other profile. But I've never tried it, so I could be wrong.
    10-30-2014 12:11 PM