When is the Nexus 6 available in Canada?

A

AC Question

I need to pick one up! When will the Nexus 6 be available in Canada?

Mick Psyphon

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
It's hard to cut through all the opinions in all the stories available online right now. Some suggest that the Nexus 6 should be available in the first week of November... some say simply "early November"... and some sources report that only the USA will get it in November, with much of the rest of the world getting it in late December or even Q1 of 2015.

It would be nice if Google made an official announcement; and didn't leave it up to leaks to get the word out.

Honestly, if they don't get it out in November for Canada and the USA, they risk losing a huge number of sales to other devices. A lot of people have been getting seriously upset by this pre-order mess up; and have vowed never to buy a Nexus device again.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
This is where apple shines. They make the flashy announcement for the devices followed closely by a press release to tell the world when they launch. In the Google world we scour the internet looking for a way to give anyone money to get the current device because there has been no announcement for launch. Complicate this with being outside of the US (eg Canada) and the process is even that much more frustrating.

The carriers in Canada show no support for Android either. Here the exclusive carrier for the Moto X 2nd generation is Telus. I wanted to actually see a live model. I visited 3 outlets last week. No one had one and 2 of them had clerks who never even heard of it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz