The error messages are the process.com.google.process.gapps has stopped/Picasa uploader has stopped/Google+ has stopped/Launcher has stopped/Google play services has stopped.
    I have cleared the cache partition and rebooted, but these error messages are still appearing.
    I would be very grateful if anyone has any idea how to get this working again. Many thanks.
    10-31-2014 04:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! These kinds of errors can be tough to troubleshoot, especially on off-brand devices, since it could be any combination of faulty hardware, firmware, or conflicting apps.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting. You can then start them one by one, waiting a while in between to see if the problem recurs. If the problem starts even before opening any of these apps, then it's probably an issue with the firmware or hardware, which may be difficult to fix.

To enter Safe Mode, press Power until you see the Power Off menu, then press and hold Power Off until you see the Safe Mode prompt. Tap Ok. To get out of Safe Mode, reboot normally.
    10-31-2014 12:53 PM