I have a big problem inside Android:

I have a wifi camera transmitter and i connect by wifi to samsung galaxy s4
    i want to used TeamViewer to see from a any laptop or pc descktop imagig from wifi camera.
    But here aper problem: when i have turn On and wifi and Data Mobile (3g...4g connections) internet connections breacke of.
    i tinck TeamViewer mouve automaticaly internet connection from data mobile to wifi and problem is wifi connection from phone i used only for connect camera wifi module for internet i used data mobile.

How can i change this settings when i enable wifi connection from phone, internet connection keep by data mobile(3G or 4G) and not muve automaticali to wifi phone because i can not connect and wifi camera and wifi internet share in same time?
    11-01-2014 11:15 AM
    How can i change this settings when i enable wifi connection from phone, internet connection keep by data mobile(3G or 4G) and not muve automaticali to wifi phone because i can not connect and wifi camera and wifi internet share in same time?
    ?There are no settings for that. With most phones, if you have both 3G/4G and wifi on, the app will use wifi. The app has to be hard-wired to use 3G or nothing.

Also, changing the internet connection (wifi to mobile data or mobile to wifi) while an app is running causes some apps to lose the connection. Change the connection before running the app. (That has nothing to do with the phone, it's the way the internet works.)
    11-01-2014 02:33 PM