Does the Sony Xperia Z3 Copper have more features than other verisons of the Z3's?

A

AC Question

I won a Z3 copper at work, and I know nothing about smartphones. The person who gave it to me seem to make a big deal out of the fact it was a copper version.

So what, if any difference is there between a Z3 copper and other versions of the Z3?

Also I would be looking to sell it, any ideas what price I might expect to fetch for it?

It is an ex demo model, with no charger or accessories, just the box and manuals and I think it is unlocked... but I don't really know how to check - any advice on this would be appreciated :)

I have checked google and various other places for answers to the above, but it is driving me crazy not finding the answers, so if someone could answer the above I would be extremely grateful.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
No difference just a more rare color that has been costing more. I think the copper looks nice. Go on Swappa and you can get an idea of what others are selling theirs for. You would probably have to go less since it is missing stuff. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay