i have my wifi turn on and put in the correct password. I tried turning my phone off and then back on again and still nothing
    11-01-2014 08:12 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    11-01-2014 10:00 PM
    In addition to all the information at B. Diddy's link, if you haven't changed any of the default settings for wifi (the default is DHCP), it could be a problem with the router, or you could be trying to connect to the wrong router. (All routers from the same manufacturer come with the same name. If you haven't changed yours, and a neighbor hasn't changed theirs, you may be trying to connect to the neighbor's router.) If you've changed the DHCP settings in the router, there may not be an open slot left - the router has given out all the IP addresses it has.

(BTW, to really reset a router - to the way it was when it came out of the box - hold the reset button in for 30 seconds (use a timer), then while keeping the button pushed, pull the power plug out and keep it out for 30 seconds. Then, while still keeping the button in, plug the power in and keep the button in for another 30 seconds. It's called 30-30-30 and it factory resets just about every router.) Just pressing the reset button, even holding it in, or pulling the power, usually just restarts the router (like when you restart your phone).
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-01-2014 11:54 PM