Why isn't my Samsung mobile showing on my computer G drive?

A

AC Question

Samsung mobile not showing on computer G drive

My Samsung mobile is not showing up on my G drive on my computer when connected, any help appreciated for old girl not mobile/computer savvy (it has just started doing this

I just want to tfr my photos from mobile to computer
thank you

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung mobile not showing on computer G drive

Welcome to Android Central! Which Samsung phone do you have? What do you mean the "G drive" on your computer? Do you just mean the computer's hard drive?

If you just want to transfer your photos, then plug the phone into your computer using a USB cable. If this is the first time you're doing it, you might see a window pop up on the computer screen saying it's installing the device. When it's complete, open Windows Explorer, and look for your Samsung phone in the devices listed on the left. Click on it, then go to Internal Storage/DCIM/Camera--you should see your photos there. Now select which photos you want to transfer, and drag and drop them to your computer's hard drive. Make sure you Copy them, not Move them (because Move will delete them from your phone, which can be a problem if the files don't transfer successfully for some reason).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad