I deleted my ex's number off my phone (it's no where in my contacts). I cleared my call log and deleted any text messages between us. But when I go to dial his number, it pops up as a search result with no name or contact just the number. How to I stop that from happening.

For Example, I dial 808-989-60 and it shows the rest of his number even though its not saved on my phone.
    11-02-2014 03:42 PM
    This could be a google immortality problem. Besides deleting from the phone, are you certain that it wasn't synced to your Google Account?

It could also be in your google search history - go to google settings in your app drawer, choose accounts & privacy then search & now, manage history, and make sure the number or person is not in your search history (this is different from your browser history, which can also be cleared).

Depending on your phone, you may also have Google caller ID activated, in the phone dialer settings - that can be turned off. The contact may also be in your google plus circles or history.
    11-02-2014 04:54 PM